1. Warranty Scope
It includes all the 3D printer complete machine and printing material delivered from Seine Technology, but not the following circumstances:
The 3D printer complete machine or printing material purchased in Chinese mainland, but used beyond Chinese mainland.
2. Free Warranty Clauses
1) The customer should keep properly the official invoice issued by the dealer upon purchasing. On condition that the customer doesn’t successfully register information in Seine, he/she should show the official invoice upon maintenance as the warranty evidence. However if the customer cannot provide the purchasing invoice, the inquiry result of Seine Technology system should prevail.
2) In order to facilitate the customer to maintain the machine and simplify maintain register procedure, Seine Technology provides the customers with machine purchasing register service. The customer can finish the product registration in Seine’s official website within 30 days from the date of machine purchasing (machine purchasing official invoice should prevail). Upon maintenance, it is unnecessary to provide the invoice. The product registration can also be finished as per the following measures (the customer shall leave valid telephone No.):
Send mail enclosed with the completed filled machine purchasing invoice and warranty card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the successful product registration, Seine will inform the customer by sending text or through WeChat. If the customer doesn’t receive the successful registration short note, he/she can call the customer service hotline to inquire.
3) As for the product requiring maintenance, the customer should send the product to the nearest Seine authorized service center, and the fault replacement part is at possession of Seine Technology.
4) As for the customer who has successfully registered the machine and within the warranty period, Seine provides the free maintenance service towards hardware failure under warranty period, but not include the following contents:
A. Printing material replacement service;
B. Product software and hardware malfunction due to overspecification usage;
C. Product software and hardware failure due to human factors and force majeure.
The machine which is under maintenance of Seine authorized service agency can continue to enjoy the warranty service within the original warranty period; if there are less than three months left from the termination of warranty period, the replaced part enjoys warranty service for three months upon the date of replacement.
3. Clauses of Chargeable Warranty
1) Damage due to external force, accident or transportation.
2) Malfunction or damage due to false installment or operation, or usage not under specified working environment, including but not limited to incompatible operating system, unclear working environment, inappropriate temperature, humidity, altitude etc.
3) Product operation exceeding given load.
4) Malfunction or damage due to accident, misuse and inappropriate storage.
5) Malfunction or damage due to maintenance and dismount from the agency and personnel not authorized by Seine Technology.
6) Malfunction or damage due to the customer’s usage of regular printing material not manufactured or sold by Seine.
7) Malfunction or damage due to human factors or other force majeure.
8) Beyond warranty period from Seine system inquiry, and the customer cannot provide valid warranty evidence.
4. Service Response
1) Seine customer service hotline: 0756-6259111; service time: 8:30-18:00 everyday.
2) Telephone response: within 60 minutes (working hours) of customer valid maintenance report, Seine after sales service personnel will direct the customer to solve the problem through telephone or the Internet (online).
3) Field service: in the door-to-door service range Seine promised, within N working days after receiving customer valid maintenance report, and upon confirming the problem customer report pertaining to machine quality, Seine after sales service personnel will provide field service(also called door-to-door service) for customers. N depends on the area, and detailed promises are as follows:
A. Provincial-level city urban: N=1, that is within 24 hours after receiving customer valid maintenance report, Seine authorized after sales service personnel provide door-to-door service for customers.
B. Provincial-level city suburb and prefecture-level city urban: N=2, that is within 48 hours after receiving customer valid maintenance report, Seine authorized after sales service personnel provide door-to-door service for customers.
C. Prefecture-level city suburb and county-level city urban: N=3, that is within 72 hours after receiving customer valid maintenance report, Seine authorized after sales service personnel provide door-to-door service for customers.
4) Demonstration: the above response time types refer to the service support promise in general conditions, apart from the delay due to force majeure and factors Seine cannot control.